To receive the sacrament of Baptism for yourself or a child please approach Fr David after Mass.
Things to consider:
- At least one parent should be a baptised member of the Catholic Church.
- At least two godparents are required, one of whom must be a practising Roman Catholic.
- Normally baptisms take place in the parish where a family is resident. However, if you do not live within St. Anthony’s parish, but have a good reason for choosing to have your child baptised here, your own Parish Priest will need to give his permission for the Baptism to take place at St Anthony’s.
- Before any Baptism you will be required to attend a Preparation Course led by members of the parish and then find a mutually convenient time for the Baptism.
- Baptisms are usually held after 11:00am Mass on a Sunday.